In a message dated 2/5/2008 8:30:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  staff at Raff's is very, very nice. ...I never complain when I go out
cause I  know it is what it is.
Again, the staff was real nice - just the food prep  needs to be reworked.
Granted it was a
slow night, they didn't charge us  for the salad or oriental chick stir fry -
I didn't even ask for
them to  take it off - but they did.
The burgers were good - the  chicken/garlic/The burgers were good - the
I have to take them  back on a weekend night.

Last night's prep was very good.
Cavatelli, Shrimp & Broccoli  (Large Tender Gulf  Shrimp Sauteed In Butter,
Garlic & Virgin Olive Oil. Seasoned With  Fresh Basil, Then Tossed With
Cavatelli Pasta. Topped With Fresh Grated Romano  Cheese.  $17.75)

And great Rob Roys from the bar.

Jimmy's and the Harrison were closed.

48)