What's the quote?: "Every word is a lie, including "and" and "the."

On Feb 5, 2008, at 10:04 PM, FleurDeLis wrote:

I was speaking only in trems of Monmouth County. The just recent
arrests of Democrats, doesn't make it any better. I DO read! Again, I
was only speaking in terms of Monmouth County, only and "local" politics.

The Democrats, who are facing whatever jail time is meted out,
deserves it as well. A crook is a crook, no matter the party. As
taxpayers, we've ALL lost for the ineptness, of a few! Why do you
think taxes are so high? We are shouldering it for the crooks, we put
in office. We're not that far apart, but I was speaking for monmouth
and should have been more specific, but I agree, that the Dems are as
crooked, if not more!

Corzine will be a one term governor! Capice? I'm going to become an
Independent! I hate, BOTH parties! As far as the app press? I don't
believe a LINE of what they print!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"