"Oh, one more thing. The traffic on Ocean Ave is really having a hard time
realizing that
there is only 1 lane headed north. Many people look at the parking buffer lane
as an actual
lane to drive on. I saw it happen many times this weekend. I think it's a
matter of time
until somebody backs out directly into an oncoming car."

       I think this group talked a lot about this last summer.  I agree, i
still see cars driving in the buffer zone.  Didn't i read somewhere that MM
would be re linning Ocean ave sometime in the near future?  I don't remember
where i read it, maybe it was on here.  Pretty sure it's true tho.  MM did talk
about options for ocean ave.  I wouldn't count on it being turned back into one
way traffic, but i think they will change, or just eliminate that one buffer
white line.