--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really hope that money that MM has earmarked for Bradley Park gets
> spent this spring.  If i remember correctly they were going to give
it
> as much as MM advertided they were going to do renovations to Bradley
Park, quite frankly it is not on their radar for this year, from what i
hear AP Partners, will be doing so minor again that bad word temporary
renovations, fertilize seed, small flower plots etc. but
MM, nothing at this point in time, as far as the bungaloes all but 2
should be gone soon if not already