While I don't believe in bribing corps to locate anywhere, this is pretty
common:

Utah is offering tax rebates to The Walt Disney Co.'s video-game unit if it
creates at least
500 jobs within 10 years.

If Disney Interactive Studios can meet that obligation, it will be eligible to
recover 30
percent of its sales, payroll and corporate taxes, the Governor's Office of
Economic
Development said Friday.

The company has two video-game studios, Avalanche Software and Fall Line
Studio, in
Salt Lake City, and wants to expand its presence in Utah, spokeswoman Angela
Emery said
from Glendale, Calif.

"We're very pleased with the success that both studios have had so far," she
said. "We'd
like to grow our base of talent there."

Emery said Disney Interactive's 150 to 200 employees already working in Utah
won't be
counted toward the financial incentives. But the company would receive partial
rebates
each year as it continues to grow, she said.

Emery said the company is confident it can meet the job target.