--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sharon_b283" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  Would what's going on, been any > different?  My mind, is just
inquiring.

Put it this way, for  the better part of 36 years (I'm 46...) NOTHING
real spectacular every happened in AP other that some paint and go
seek. For the past 4 years, individuals made some money, lost some
money but paved the way for what is occurring today.

It is a stroke of luck that you have those that are willing to battle
and believe and that MM is at least cleaning up the mess along the BW
and their overall view that they will be the savior - not jsut for
the waterfront, for the community. Whether or not their vison of an
upscale BW is right or wrong is another issue.

Maybe one the best things is that these issues are out in the open
and maybe done with - clearing the way for a real development team to
not ahve to deal with the politcal bullshit that has plagued
development in NJ....

Instead of loking at what he did - you have to look at what ELSE can
be done in AP and push that along - springwood cleanup and
development, asbury ave, main street. Time for everyone get their act
together and take a risk (like MM) and capitalize on MM's
involvement, money and risk and most of all knowlege.