Someone sent me in this pic and another from bubbleland

http://www.asburyboardwalk.com/cards/c30.htm

then a few more stories came in getting added in mail

Later became jsut "Two Guys" and I think the AP store went to the
Neptune City Shopping Center. It was located in the rear of the center
that now has Foodtown on Rt 35. The rear of the center was recently
sold. Today holds TFH Publications and a few retail units...