Hesh,

The only mention I saw in the paper was in the concert calendar where
they listed:
The Saint - Wave Gathering Festival, artists TBA

Shockingly, a festival with over 175 artists didn't even warrant a spot
on their picks for the week ahead.

My guess is that the festival didn't take out an ad so they were left
out of coverage.  It's a shame.