I don't think MM will make their July 4th deadline with the boardwalk
buildings.  They are frantically working to get the buildings done.  A
positive.  However, the insides don't look like they can be done in a few
days.  Literally.  Maybe, we will see.
    I also don't think the people visiting the boardwalk are saddened by
"disappointment."  I think they see progress, work, and a lot of neat things
sprouting up.  Does anyone else think this way?  Of course people that know
better, know things should have been done by July 4th.  They are trying though,
give them credit for that much.  We will see how far things get done by the
4th.  But i truly don't think people walking around looking at things are sad
that they are not done.  They know the whole beach front is a work in progress,
and are glad to see things in progress.  It's exciting.