While our website is still a work in progress, at least it's much better the
the one for Deal.
Check this out - http://www.dealborough.com/index.html

The reason I looking at the Deal website is that I wanted to email somebody in
the cities
administration regarding the incredibly unsafe way that the kids of deal are
riding their
bicycles around the town. Yesterday on my way to Long Branch, I had 3 kids fly
across
Norwood directly in front of me as they went thru a red light on their bikes.
Not only did they
blow thru the light, they were also on the wrong side of the road, which is
something that
has been going on in Deal for years, if not decades. On my way back from Long
Branch,
practically the same thing happened, but this time it was a group of about 5
kids, riding
against traffic, not paying attention and one of them almost drove directly
into my car, head
on (while talking on his cell phone).
The way kids in Deal ride their bikes is a disaster waiting to happen.