--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've always wanted to say this too.  It looks to me like its being
ignored and neglected.  Why in the hell would they spend so much
money doing the pavilion and neglect to do anything to the
bandshell?  If you notice where they stopped work on the stucco and
painting, its right before the stage starts.  I believe they gave the
bandshell seating area a new roof coat, but other than that not a
stitch of work has been done. And on the back of the seating area,
there is mechanical equiptment where there should be seats. And there
are no temporary railings around the sides which means they have no
intentions of using it anytime soon. Its a shame, once again we were
duped into believing the bandshell would be renovated and reused,
only to find theyre neglecting to even spruce up its apperance.  Why
no new roof over the bandshell stage? Why not even a paint job? Leave
it to them to come along in two years and rebuild it into more retail
space.  The neglect on the bandshell just angers me.

Its really a shame.  I dont know how but somehow MM should be
questioned as to why nothing has been done to even make it look nicer.