--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I only have one prediction.
> Gentrification will completely ruin Asbury Park for people like me
that care more about
> history then money. In doing so, everything that was once special
about Asbury Park will

Is restoring what were once single family BACK into SINGLE family
homes gentrification?

Taking back control of the streets is not either.
Those fears of "new" boardwalk pavillons never happened either. No
chains, so far, have invaded the boardwalk.

The beaches are clean (i couldn't even find a stick to throw to Blaze
last week and I walked from Loch A to OG). The boardwalk is clean.

Lots and lots of AP are alot cleaner that what it WAS.

It takes and will take a long time to overcome WAS and make it IS.