"
There are no railings for the side, no seats visible, or access from the spiral
walkway."

     Forgot a few comments!  The seats arn't shown because they are behind the
wall.  The previous post explains why.  I think the new elevator will replace
the need for the ramp going upstairs.  The ramp still would go up to the 2nd
floor of the super club i'm assuming.  The ramp alone wouldn't be good for
every type of person.  Before, that was the ONLY way up there... Not good with
todays standards!  Of course having the ramp and the elevator would have been
good, but I guess they felt the elevator alone were enough.