I have not been alive 40 years, what's your point? I have to be live
here 40 years to have an opinion? I think Asbury has changed quite a
bit during the time I have live here (almost four years, here, in
Asbury), but I still feel badly for those business owners who wanted
to open restaurants and businesses this summer and from the looks of
things, will have to wait a while. I am not the one who said it
would be completed by memorial Day, and then by the 4th.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <fancypaaantz@>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I returned after my vacation and I am saddened that MM is not
closer
> > to completion. I appreciate the mini golf and the paving but
those
> new
> > businesses must be hopping mad! Some of the pavillion stores do
not
> > even have walls yet. This season will probably be a total loss
for
> > them and I bet many will pull out. Such a shame.
> >

> If you were here for the 40 years, you'd be excited it is as FAR
ALONG