--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jwkeady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oak,
>
> I had to respond to your last post.  While I am in agreement on much
> of what you write to this group, we have a disagreement on this
> issue.

Jim's right. I jumped the gun on this (even though I liked  the look).

Matter of fact, I had some business to do on cookman, saw Gilmour's
email blast and wound up at Crust and Crumble. Personal Pie and soda
$7.50 and very good.

Now a guy walks in and introduces himself to the owner. While I saw
Jim around, I never said hello or introduced myself.  After he was
done letting the new owner know of all the programs the city has to
offer businesses, I walked over and said hello.

He told me he had just wrote the response to my posting.

I would of stayed, but I had to get my son.

I still owe him a drink.