In Florida they have bike lanes on the boardwalk.
I'd like to have a clearly marked bike and roller blade lane here.

Bloomberg recently declared bike lanes "green lanes" or something like
that.  Anyway, he painted them green rather than just having them
defined by white stripes and pictures of bikes.  it's amazing how much
more the taxis and cars respect that lane now.  They used to just
drive right over it and use it for a turning lane.

And biking in the street where you can't see the water is not an
acceptable substitute for the pleasure of biking on the boardwalk.

Now that gas prices are up there's an increase in ridership on NJ
transit and people are telling me that I've got it made being able to
do everything including go to my beach house by public trans & bike.

I think this is a marketing opportunity for Asbury, environmental and
economic.