Our old, crappy but faithful charcoal grill was stolen from the
parking lot of Holy Spirit Church recently.   Somebody must have
brought it to a scrap metal place for cash because I can't imagine
anybody wanting it.  If anyone, has one for us, please contact me
directly.

Also, The Bike Church is going on many trips this summer on our bikes.
  This week we went fishing.  Next week we are going to play tennis.
 So, we are in need of poles and rackets.  Seems like stuff that might
be hanging around in people's basements....

And, of course, we always welcome bikes, parts and helmets....

Thanks,
Kerri Martin
The Bike Church