"
There is only so much space on the boards themselves to build. They

have to maximize every inch of that space. That's why you have the "pop-

up" retail - the converted storage units. What gets developed west of

ocean ave could be unique.

Time will tell - might be 1, 5 or 10 years..."

     Oak -  Are you implying that the buildings on the boardwalk are not good
or well designed?  That's how i read it, not sure if that's what you had
intended or not.  Almost like the boardwalk is the way it is, but we can hope
for better on the west side of ocean ave.
     I think the boardwalk buildings are nice.  I mean, it's true, their not
that different or stand out features.  But were the ones before really that
stand out themselves?   Yea,  one could argue we had the chance, and we should
have went all out.  Ah, I don't know.