I remember someone suggested it be named The Titania.  I believe this
was the title created and given by James A. Bradley himself for the
winner of the annual pageant held at one time in Asbury Park. Princess
of Titania was the winners title.

I think The Titania was a great idea in that it had a historical
connection to the city and its founder.

As a side note I didn't like the MM websites use of Bradley in that
way either.  In addition, the fuse noise in the beginning almost gave
me a heart attack.