Unfortunately I'm at work and I can't turn it up load enough to hear the
response. What
does it say? It sounds to me like they aren't answering the question Werner
posed.
Meanwhile, while we're all praising MM for the amazing job they've done, that
very praise
is going to overshadow the fact that MM went way past what was supposed to be
done and
basically destroyed the 5th Ave. pavilion. Now it's a strip mall with expensive
dining. No
bandshell. We might as well kiss the bandshell goodbye, because I really don't
see MM
removing the heating and A/C units. And there is no way on earth that the one
next to the
stage can be concealed or silenced in any way to make performances up there
possible.
Once again. our city drops the ball and let's the developers do whatever they
want.