--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper15" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, if you click here
> <http://www.asburyradio.com/audio/PublicComment070208_007.mp3>  and FF
> to 12:18, I think you'll find the response to Werner's very articulate
> and well-founded question regarding the bandshell to be quite uproarious
> - in a Marxian sort of way. ("That's in every contract. That's what they
> call a sanity clause. - Ha! You can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity
> Claus.")

Figured I'd give it one last shot at a Public meeting :-(

Amazing how A-Partners were finally pushed to restore the building
properly and then MM comes along and the entire approval process along
with the Dispute Resolution Agreement is thrown out the window.

It's now the Tri-color Stucco Wonder Building.

Werner