--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's exactly what I was getting at when mentioning the views and
> color choices, not to mention the building styles. Is just seems so
> conformist, "anyplace" and thrown together.
>
> Did anyone notice that large blank orange wall across from the
Empress?
> A few windows would really help that out. Guess solid walls are
> cheaper than windows. Like I said Cheap Cartoon Architecture.

That wall is horrible.  I would hope that alot of the blank walls that
we see on the buildings will get some kind of signage or decorative
archietctural elements.  I feel like those walls are more of a base for
something else to stand out.

I'm 50/50 on the architecture and design of the buildings so far... the
final outcome is still to be seen, the pavilions still have quite a bit
of work to be done until theyre completely finished.  They are
definately better than what was there before (except for 5th ave in my
opinion)