This is what I dont get. Why does everyone (almost everyone) measure
things by 'its better then it was' when there are obvious problems
with whats being done?

Seems that anything is accepted and saying that its bad or could be
better gets you flagged as not going along with the project. I didnt
see how "bad" it was so am looking at things as what they are not
what they were.

Guess thats the problem with being in Asbury a long time you lose
sight of what good work and design are supposed to look like. Very
strange considering the minority opinion, if paid attention to, would
make Asbury much better.

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>