oops...to quick a "send"

In a message dated 7/29/2008 3:34:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 7/29/2008 2:34:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Dear  friend,

Doesn't it detract from your own claim of being harmed by  words when
you start out minimizing the same for others?

No  worries - I'll chalk it up to you being upset right now, and you
should  be.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

May I make a suggestion to  you my man?

Even though UPS is not the US Post Office, since this  crime seemed to
happen in the course of inter-state commerce, that would  mean there
is Federal Jurisdiction at play here.

That could be  important to you if they find out the bad guy did this
outside of  NJ.

I'd like to see you contact the Federal Prosecutor (Chris  Christie's
office).  They can investigate it separately (the more  eyes the
better).

Hope you catch him (her?).

Buona  fortuna, paesan.

 Get fantasy football with free live scoring. _Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football  today_
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020) .

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.