--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 1. No. I made no claim of personal harm inflicted by  words.

River in Egypt?   No harm no cops.

> 2. The operative phrase in my original was "by  comparison."

Also the operative point of my query.  You campare this as worse
because it happened to you.  When it happened to others you called
their complaints mere silliness (which adds to the original insult -
it's siding with the offender).

That makes you part of the problem of disharmony, not the solution.