--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was at the Council Meeting last night as well.
>
> The most news worthy item on the agenda was the introduction of
the Main Street Redevelopment Plan!  The article let everyone know
the Main Street plan is moving forward.

> What did you want Nancy to cover: Applications and renewals of
liquor licenses; appointments to committees/boards, termination of a
sewer bill for a building which was torn down after a fire or the
two ordinances which were tabled to the next meeting?

> The other ?generic line items? wouldn?t make much to read about.
>
> While I totally agree with a statement you made last night
regarding your being put in jail, you can not seriously compromise
what a judges tells you to do!  That?s way you ended up in jail it
was no one else yourself!

To your first point - There were many items that effect the Public
discussed (listen to the recording) that should be reported on. The
Press is the conduit from Public meetings to theose who can not
attend directly. Nancy consistantly shows bias.

To Your second point, my situation - Thank you for agreeing with me,
however kindly reserve your false assumptions. You have not been by
my side during proceedings, you have no idea what was said or
committed to. You have no basis to comment on why I was sentenced to
jail.

Werner