FYI.
Brian Williams is an alumnus of Brookdale and from what I can gather,
he had rather humble beginnings.  All that glitters.....

Brian Williams to show the luxury available because his father was
living there, someone whom one might assume could afford to live
anywhere. PHS also owns Meadow Lakes, a sprawling community of lovely