--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Heshy R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Another" rock'n'roll museum? Where's the current one? The ephemerae
in the walls, bars, & tables of the Pony?

The Pony is a 'living' museum of sorts still in use and highlighting
not only musical history but the history of Asbury Park on the wals,
bars and table tops.

The Main Bar at the entrance has a chronological history of events in
Asbury Park superimposed with World Events and Music. Start at the
middle on the North side by the column and go clockwise.

I know because I designed and installed it.

Werner