--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      Some of the finished 1st ave pavilion railings were installed a
> few days ago.  The temp wood ones that faced the Ocean Ave side are
> gone.  Also, the 2nd story balcony terrace railings are up!  I think
> they changed styles from the original railings.  There was a modern
> stainless steel railing post of some sort up there, but now it's gone.
>  The upstairs railings also seem to match the "mesh" style of the 5th
> ave pavilion.  It looks good.

The railings do look good.  They are a similar mesh style but not
exactly like the 5th Avenue Pavilion ones.  I would think the 5th Ave
Pavilion railings will match the existing ones so they dont have to
change the old one which they left up.  Since some railings are going
in, I would think the rest would be going in on the other pavilions
soon.  It will be interesting to see if railings go up on the bandshell.