"
As much as we all criticize the redevelopment and the developers,

seeing something like this makes us realize that Asbury Park has really

rebounded. Its no longer the ghost town it had been. Its a great city

that hopefully will only keep growing. And it has nothing to do with

condos."

     The condos that are already built arn't even selling, are they?  Does
anyone know what teh status of North Beach is??  It doesn't look too lived in
yet!  Also, i've been trying to figure out what happened to the north side of
north beach, facing Ocean ave.  Major stucco re plastering for the last month?
Any ideas on what happened?
     I think there's going to be a big problem with the condos.  The ones built
don't seem to be selling.... How does anyone figure the massive amount yet to
come will sell either?  We will just have to wait and see how all that works
out.
     But, weather the condos come or they don't.  The "magic" going on on the
boardwalk tonight shows the condos have nothing to do with it.  Condos or no
condos, the boardwalk will always have "stuff" going on.  So what if there are
condos a few blocks away, or upstairs on Ocean ave.  As long as everything on
the ground floor stays retail/clubs/entertainment then the area will always
have stuff going on.  We will just have to wait and see what happens next.