"Motif seems to already be out at Convention Hall... the

space is now empty. It doesnt belong in there anyway.  Nobody is

looking to buy a couch when they go to a show at CH or to the beach."

     Nice point... Which relates to what I was saying before...  Some places
that are currently on the boardwalk don't seem to fit in well.  People will
walk around and look at them, but how many times will people walk into Style
Rocket and look at the same 200 dollar shorts?  It's wasted space... Gym....
Good idea, but Why not put it on the ground floor of something on Ocean ave?
      I think it would have been neat to split some of the pavilions down the
middle.  So you could have different "stores" on both the boardwalk side and
the Ocean ave side....  Keep a more shallow sized store on the boardwalk side,
and a slightly larger space on Ocean ave.  Or mix it up, and have some that go
straight thru from boardwalk to Ocean.