Great point, Oak.

Isn't that area where the Asbury Park Golf Course or Airport used to
be?  It wasn't in AP, but it was marketed that way.

Perhaps Madison Marquette should pay for some naming rights and call
it the Asbury Park Outlet Stores (the other one is commonly referred
to as the Jackson Outlets, but I'm not sure if that's the official
name).

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <acme87rangers@>
> wrote:
> >
> > The new "high-end" outlet mall is opening on Rt 66 in Tinton
Falls