--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >

> > Perhaps Madison Marquette should pay for some naming rights and
call
> > it the Asbury Park Outlet Stores (the other one is commonly
referred
> > to as the Jackson Outlets, but I'm not sure if that's the
official
> > name).

Dan and I both thought you come up withs ome marketing materials an
either rent an info booth at the center or in your own marketing
material  - you note how CLOSE YOU ARE to them.

Like Jackson PREMIUM outlet marketing itself to GA....

WHY? Because you dump your family at Great Adventure then kill time
at  the outlet.

Think the same here - same distance from JAckson outlet to drop off
at GA gate.

I have a clue.

That's enough. Someone can pay me from this point.

I'm wokring on a great concept I had the other day while I was in AP
on sunday. The simplicity of it is amazing - the application world-
wide.

And it came to while I was in AP sunday afternoon.....