> I go to Land's End. Which is why you and I have no style and most
gay
> men do.

I have Prada blues on now. About 5 years old. My wife got them for me
and I remember cursing her out when she did....but when I had to meet
some women some time ago for breakfast in Long Branch - one very cute
one noticed the shoes...

I can go to Garmany as well and pick out nice stuff - $545 for a
shirt would be a bit rough.

One my first jobs, my mother had me call my uncle to tell me to go
get suits in the city. Sent me to 3rd and 21st, 11th floor. Elevator
opens up and three old jewish guys and about 7 bolts of
material. "you a 42long... ok-  whats your address and phone.." In
about a week, these guys banged out 3 suits which I wore day in and
out for years at $130 per. Cut and fit like a charm - that and the
Florsheims...

As for the outlet centers...

 - not like the "original" outlet centers when you had to haul your
ass up to reading or lake george and find "real" outlet stuff - stuff
sen wrong or overstocked... now the stuff is MADE for the outlet
centers  or simply stuff that didn't sell at "regular" price that you
will probably pay MORE for at the outlet center then you would had
you purchased it on sale at the non-outlet store.

 - I don't imagine many gay guys running over to this outlet
center...no names to go running to. So there oyu go - AP can become
THE name place to come to - prada, hugo boss, zenga, canali, D&G,
Smith etc etc....add a ferrari and porsche dealer-  wrap main street
from Monroe to bond back to Cookman - "The gay man's shopping
center...".

You can always shop Mr. Fashion on Cookman. While he's no longer
there, the first time I met Carl Williams - he pulled at my collar
and tried to straighten my clothes out. Just like this guy did in AC
as he was trying to convince me that a pair of silver shoes he was
trying to sell me looked good on me and not like the tin man.