If The Berkely is paying attention, the negative reviews are actually a good
thing in
disguise. If they pay attention to them and make the right kind of changes,
they can turn
the bad reviews into something good. That's the beauty of Tripadvisor.com.
If you do a google search on any vacation location, tripadvisor.com reviews
always come
in with the top results. It's constructive criticism at it's finest. Any
property or location
that doesn't pay attention to such things is living in the past. Hopefully The
Berkely will
take notice to what people are saying.