I saw the shorts on the website that Oak circulated and they said
something like "Now $148", maybe the price tag switched the numbers?
Maybe I am remembering it wrong? I don't know whether this is a
girl/guy thing, a gay/straight thing, a NY/NJ things, I just think the
store, while nice, is too expensive and geared to too narrow an
audience. Lots of people want to be stylish, and you do not need to
spend that much to do so, and people have different priorities. And,
FYI, I work in NYC, I had an apt in NYC and my house in AP, so I
understand the NYC perspective (and I would not consider myself a
hick :) ).

Anyway, time will tell what will stay and what will go. I use to go to
Salt Water all the time, for eg, but after a well over $300 bill for 3
people, I have not returned. I also wish Wonder Bar would stop with the
$8 cover, but that is just my wish (bc with two people, it then costs
us $16 just to get in the door, b4 we order our burgers). Anyway,
can'tr wait to see Hair on Saturday!