I laid back for a while to see where the talk would go to.

Why is it that any mention of making things better is usually flagged
as a complaint? I always though that being critical of things tends
to make them better.

No wonder Asbury is in such a mess, noone wants to take advice or
admit that mistakes have been made. Going with the flow even when its
not in the best direction seems to be the normal MO.

Has Asbury lost control of its own future, I certainly was shocked to
see so little accomplished after hearing about the rebirth for years.
More recently, didnt they make a commitment to have the entire
beachfront done by Memorial Day? Its almost Labor Day.

I brought up the bad architecture and the answer was: its fine, its
better than a year ago, lets see where it goes. Well it looks like
its going nowhere. (thanks webcam and flicker, etc)

Now the types of shops are an issue, rightfully so. Are the Porta-
Potties gone yet? They were so tacky and low class along with the
freight containers.