Good points. Can one really equate Madison Marquette with an
individual home builder though? The company has 49 properties and 23
million sq feet of retail space throughout the United States. That's
49 sets of concept plans. 49 sets of meeting after meeting with
engineers and architects. 49 sets of meetings with lawyers. 49
arduous approval processes. They're not amateurs. They've done this
before. Their goal is profit, not charity. As such, is it wrong to
hold them to a higher standard?