Railings on the 1st ave and 5th ave pavilions.  Sweet!  They look
good.  It was dark, but I saw them.    Stainless steel, which goes
along with the modern design.  Although weren't the ones on the 5th
ave already painted orange?  They painted the extension piece on top
to match the orange a few weeks ago.  I wonder if they painted the new
railings on the 5th to match the orange?  Seems odd that they would.
I'll check it out in the light.