You should get together with Werner.  Your comments are too similiar.

----- Original Message ----
From: New Beetoap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:35:27 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Complaints? Negativity?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "nobepeymay" <nobepeymay@ ...> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "New Beetoap" <newbeetoap@ >
> wrote:
> >
> > I laid back for a while to see where the talk would go to.
> >
> > Why is it that any mention of making things better is usually
> flagged
> > as a complaint? I always though that being critical of things
> tends
> > to make them better.
>
> Agreed on this point...but as I read on I see negativity in your
> post rather than contructive critcism. Will everyone love all
> aspects of the redevelopment. ...of course not.

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ==

You seem to be overly positive and optimistic; going with the flow to
be part of the party perhaps? You keep talking about the past year in
your prior posts; is that the extent of your view about what has gone
on?

I've read about all the great things supposed to be happening since
2000. By my count its now 7 years later and very little has been
accomplished in that time. (talking about the oceanfront)

Ok you want things with a positive spin: (some issues people are
talking about)

Wouldnt it be better if the Porta-Potties were gone?
Wouldnt it be better if there were real rest rooms?
Wouldnt it be better if the bandstand building were correctly restored?
Wouldnt it be better if freight containers wre not used as buildings?
Wouldnt it be better if roofs didn't have airconditioners all over
them?
Wouldnt it be better if that unfinished foundation were not there?
Wouldnt it be better if flood lights were not all over the place?
Wouldnt it be better if the organ were working
Wouldnt it be better if traffic flow was different?
Wouldnt it be better if it lived up to the hype being put out for the
last 7 years?

How about some positive criticisms from you instead of just going
along with everything? Fine if your happy with the way things are. I
was/am disappointed as are others apparantly.