From: Mari B., MoveOn Member [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:10 PM
To: Michael W Brim
Subject: Thursday: "Yes We Can" party in Asbury Park

"Yes We Can" Party

Watch Obama's speech with us on Thursday!

  <http://pol.moveon.org/obama/yeswecanparty/cupcake2.jpg> Host: Mari
B.-fellow MoveOn member
Where: Monroe & Ridge Ave. (in Asbury Park)
When: Thurs., Aug. 28 at 8:30 PM

<http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=50473&&id=13575-9431
711-uTIYXIx&t=6>
<http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=50473&&id=13575-9431
711-uTIYXIx&t=7>  can come

<http://pol.moveon.org/obama/yeswecanparty/search_mybo.html?id=13575-9431711
-uTIYXIx&t=8>
Sorry,
<http://pol.moveon.org/obama/yeswecanparty/search_mybo.html?id=13575-9431711
-uTIYXIx&t=9>  I can't make it this time.

On Thursday, MoveOn members are holding "Yes We Can" parties in Asbury Park
and around the country to watch Barack Obama's history-making convention
speech. Can you come to a party-and bring some ice cream or dessert to
share?

Click to RSVP for a "Yes We Can" party:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3133
<http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3133&event_id=50473&id=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx&t=10
> &event_id=50473&id=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx&t=10

P.S. Can't make this event? Here are a few other events near you:

29 West Hillsdale AVenue, Long Branch at 8:30 PM-RSVP
<http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3133&event_id=49412&id=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx&t=11

Home of Sherri West and Alan Robock, Manasquan at 8:30 PM-RSVP
<http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3133&event_id=49881&id=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx&t=11

For more info and to find other events in your area, click
<http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=130&id=13575-943171
1-uTIYXIx&t=12>  here. And don't worry, this email was sent through the
MoveOn system so your personal contact info is kept private.

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our 3.2 million
members-no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny
staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip
<http://political.moveon.org/donate/email.html?id=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx&t=13
>  in here.

  _____

PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not
authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. This email was sent to
Michael W Brim on August 25, 2008. To change your email address or update
your contact info, click here
<http://moveon.org/subscrip/coa.html?id=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx> . To remove
yourself from this list, click here
<http://moveon.org/s?i=13575-9431711-uTIYXIx> .