It was inevitable that parking meters would show up someday, but I can't
believe they've got the meters going until 2am!  Last night, I saw three
people get parking tickets around 9pm. There must have been about 800 or
more empty spaces, but the parking enforcement was full out checking up
on the cars.

I think it's probably smart to have meters on ocean avenue like most
shore towns do.  I don't think it's so smart to have meters all over the
place like they do.  And, it's not very bright at all to have the meters
going all night.

If they really wanted to kill the idea of the boardwalk as a destination
area, this may have been their best move yet.