--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I actually live near Phoenixville, PA.  I'm sorry you lost your
wheel
> and carousel.  Would you like if I visit the wheel in its new
home, when
> it is ready, and send photos to someone?  Or is that rubbing salt
in the
> wound?
>
> --Tracy

Tracy, I would appreciate any information you could forward to me.

My publicizing that the wheel was to be scrapped in Mississippi led
to Mr. Sitar taking an interest and ultimately investing heavily in
Asbury Park.

Links to any local Phoenixville articles and photos when you get
there would round out my archive on the subject. Thank You.

Regards -

Werner