I love how the left is portrayed as having no original thoughts yet I
would imagine the vast majority of writers to lean towards the left.

The left is portrayed as having no sense of humor yet the majority of
comedians lean towards the left.

The left is portrayed as the intellectual elite yet derided as having no
ideas.

How can these things all be true when they cancel each other out?