Is that why the right quotes the left all the time?  No original
thought?  Is that why actions by the left which benefit all, the right
gets to use first?  Is that it?  The issues the left votes on and get
passed, benefit the country  and the People, while the right believes
in creationism over hard scientific FACT!  I believe that God created
the Heavens and the earth, but that we evolved over time!  Jeezus H.
Christ, thank God I'm a leftie!