From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 1:52 pm
Subject: The World Famous Coasters

Hello:

   I read the article on the World Famous Coasters and I was wondering if you
had any information on a James Garner Olds who said he once also produced them.

   If true, then I want to inform you, so that you can tell members of the
World Famous Coasters group that James Garner Olds died last week at his home
in Neptune, NJ.

   Condolences can be sent to:

the Late James Garner Olds
2305 West Bangs Avenue #9F
Neptune, Nj  07753
732-988-3324

Thank you for your concern,

I was a Friend in Need to Mr. Olds.

Kyangazi Denson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV77
Watch MSP TV77 on Cablevision
Tue 9:30pm
732-775-1912/ 776-5324 / 337-4999 cell
For a Small Fee, It's Practically Free

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!