Congrats, you guys! You deserve it!

On Sep 2, 2008, at 12:19 PM, Tom wrote:

Thank You to everyone for all of their support on making the ReVision
Theatre's first full production of HAIR such a huge success.

A few facts about HAIR...
Attendance: over 3,300 people attended HAIR in the Carousel in Asbury
Park during our 3 week run from August 15 thru August 31
We sold out 11 of the 14 performances for a total capacity of 87%
throughout the run.
A special thank you to ALL of our sponsors and donors who really made
this all possible!!!!

We received feature articles in the the New York Times, The Asbury
Park Press, The TriCityNews, The Coaster, and additionally we
received outstanding reviews in the Asbury Park Press, the Two River
Times and more. This was not only great press for our show but great
press for Asbury park!!!! Visit www.ReVisionTheatre.org to read them.

We are now planning our first full season which will consist of a
December Holiday Musical, A new show in the early spring, our annual
June Benefit and another big summer musical in July/August. We will
announce our full season by the end of September. Full season
sponsorships are available. Call Tom at 732-455-3059 or email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.

To find out more and to be notified of our next season join our
mailing list at www.ReVisionTheatre.org

Thanks,

Tom