No, I just don't add to or modify people's statement that put them
out of context.

I would agree with your point of view on this if it was what they
actually said.  As I said in my initial note, I can see how you
interpreted things in the way you did however your statements below
are neither what they said nor what they meant.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"