Hi,
I am new to this group
I don't live in AP now
But I did live there
Let's see I was there 1973-1977
worked at the A&P on Main street by fifth avenue from 73-75
life changed, moved around, had baby
came back to AP in 1983 and stayed until 1988

I like reading all the interesting posts

Currently, I am running a web site of public events in Monmouth County
I cover the monmouth county shore line, little over towards Freehold
Trying to get people to visit different areas.

I'll have to say finding information to post about AP is difficult
the asbury park official web site isn't kept up to date and when they
do post an event, it has sparse info on it

Tom G , who I went and personally introduced my self , too
In my opinion is not all that nice
I get an e-mail form him of the week's happenings after I post my web
site and newsletter for the week

The convention hall web site is never updated
Can't get Madison Marquette to e-mail events or get on a press
release list

Thank goodness for the AP Chamber of Commerce
They keep me up to date, Cindi is a doll
Only problem with that is, it's chamber business
sometimes I get a public event I can post that is not just for
members of APCOC

I have no love for just one town
I consider myself a Monmouth County Gal
born in Red Bank, raised in Long Branch

Lived in, AP, Neptune, Bradley Beach, Belmar, Ocean Grove, Ocean
Township, Wall Twp, and now Eatontown

Just trying my best to get people to love Monmouth County, NJ
Tyring to stop the idiots from calling us Joisey
Referring to NJ as the sewage plant state

anyway thanks for letting me listen in on the convo

Lynn
www.bizeturtle.com