Great Web site. I just sifted through it briefly and am already carving
out the weekend of 10/11 to check out that blues competition at Paul's!

You might want to come up with a more geographically specific URL, if
only to show up more in Google searches. Maybe not. I'd never heard of
it before, but I'll bookmark it now.

As far as getting information together, you may just have to call up
each venue/organization and develop a relationship with them so that
they begin sending you information without prompting. Seems like the
Chamber is a little too slow to be of much help.